Friday, September 23, 2011

New Life at 21

I just turned 21 last Tuesday and it wasn't a fancy birthday. Since my work ends an 11pm my co-workers encouraged me to stay up a little more so I could celebrate my birthday at exactly 12am with them which was very touching. It wasn’t planned at all but came out to be fun; we had some snacks, a couple of drinks and a bag of funny jokes and stories that topped it off. The sad part is I wasn’t able to capture the moments since my phone’s battery died on me and forgot to bring my camera L And yes that’s my only celebration and also I ended up my birthday with my I will communicate family again. J

And now that I’m 21 years old I realized that I’m having a new life again which I may view as the crossroad. I had to make difficult decisions with my life about relationship, career, and more important things. So I decided to document these few changes that I I’m about to take. So I hope you guys will keep me on company as I take my baby steps first. Keep on tune with my daily dose of words. ^_^

No comments: