Monday, September 5, 2011

Celebrating with my super longtime FAMILIA ANIMALIA



It feels so nice to see my friends again and celebrate the fruit of my labor in 4yrs. of college with them. These people are not just highschool friends they are my treasured Familia Animalia for more than 8 years I know you may be wondering why "Familia Animalia", it's simply because way back high school we give animal pet names to some of our familia members and ending up being a family of animals heheh










After munching out Xtremely Xpresso we let the boys go first at Renze's place (JunLao) and wait for us while we us the girls are going to get a cup of coffee at Starbucks with Luke. But when we got there we realized that we are still full from seafood pizza,texmexnachos, calamari fritto, chips and dips, spicy chicken wings and tacos so we decided to just take a peek to a place where we tied our knots. Yes, we went to RSHSiii at 12:00am just to take a look what might have changed to our beloved alma matter hehe too bad its too dark and raining so we didn’t get enough pictures x_0 We almost forgot that there are people waiting for us so instead going to Cubi we headed back to Jun Lao but I had to go home cause I can't stay too late since I have work the next day but It was a blast.


http://yssandra.blogspot.com/



.

No comments: